A sample Meetcentive Program...
- Personalized welcome of guests at the Tunis Airport, assistance through customs.
Our hostesses will be there to greet the group and will offer Tunisian flower (Machmoum)
- Transfers of the guests to the Four Seasons Hotel Tunis 5* opening late 2017:
Cascading down a hillside to a wide stretch of beach, Four Seasons Hotel Tunis welcomes you in majestic Arabesque style. Rooftop domes, arches, courtyards and fountains create a calm oasis in this vibrant, exotic city.
With 203 accommodations, including 35 suites, Four Seasons offers Tunis’ largest guest rooms, most with views of the sea and all with an outdoor terrace or balcony. Four lively dining destinations are complemented by a lavish spa and three pools. Legendary Four Seasons service is flavoured with local North African flair – defining Tunisia’s only true luxury hotel.
- Arrival and welcome by traditional Tunisian folklore.
Welcome cocktail and check-in in private reception for our group.
In every room reserved for the group, our guests will find a basket of tropical fruits, bottle of wine, and Tunisian gift.
- 19h30 Open bar for 30 minutes around the swimming pool, cold and hot canapé, wines and soft drinks.>
- 20h00: Transfer to the restaurant called The Spoon in Carthage, overlooking the bay of Tunis. An open kitchen where the singular ways of cooking permit the creation of multi-ethnic dishes where cultures and ingredients tastefully meet. Freedom and hospitable warmth are the binding concepts. A flexible concept witch permits the creation of tailored dishes according to taste and fantasy.
Animation: Piano music and team of Tunisian violinists.
- Return to the hotel, accommodation.
Day2: Morning Meeting & Outside Activities
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Half Day Meeting
- Duty presence of BGT team coordination desk, full organization, technical assistance for the meeting, audio visual equipment, secretary, etc…
- Coffee break
- Lunch buffet in the hotel.
- Excursion in Carthage and Treasure Hunt in Sidi Bou Said.
After lunch, departure with professional guides to the UNESCO World Heritage Site City of Carthage: Set up in 814 B.C, it’s Rome’s biggest rival where we can find one of the best historic sites in the Western Mediterranean. This wealthy little town is built over the remains of one of the most glorious cities of Antiquity founded by the Phoenicians in the ninth century B.C., destroyed and then rebuilt by the Romans to become one of the most brilliant provincial capitals of their empire.
Visit of the Carthage museum and Byrsa hill: an archaeological site where one can see both Punic houses and the reconstruction work undertaken by the Romans as well as an extremely interesting museum.
Visit the Roman theatre of Carthage and visit of the Antonin Baths: a very impressive site for its dimensions even though only the basement and a few columns of this enormous Roman building now remain.
- Then departure to Treasure Hunt in Sidi Bou Said
Sidi Bou Said: a truly magnificent village to be found with its Moorish white house’s sitting high on the hill in privileged harmony and hunt treasure in the village.
The treasure hunt will bring you to various locations
- Dar Annabi (a palace recently converted to a museum),
- Nejma Zahra (The Mediterranean Music Centre is located in this Moorish Palace which used to be the belonging of the Baron d’ Erlanger),
- The Fountain (water of this source is supposed to have therapeutic virtues),
- The Cathedral, The Selt Shop,
- The Cemetery etc…
- The famous “Café Sidi Chabaane” or “Café des Nattes” (with very nice sea view) for mint tea and Tunisia pastries.
- 18h00 Return to the hotel
- At 20h00: Departure to the Arcopolium Saint Luis Cathedral: a magnificent setting for a product launch and Gala dinner.
Candles and torches illuminating the walls, inside light design with spotlight, will light the entrance: dim lights with different colours and torches.
Welcome by hostesses wearing traditional clothes and by a folkloric band Wjak El Fehri (composed of 8 man using giant flags and dancing to folklore music).
- Open bar for 30 minutes in La Terrasse.
The participants will be seated in the centre of the patio, where white covered tables and chairs will be laid out for them.
During the dinner an elegant music, oriental dances and fashion show will entertain the group, The food is very finely prepared with high quality of service.
We will give a personalized traditional Tunisian gift for the entire group.
Day3: Excursion to Bardo / Tunis / Dar Zaghouan Farm / Zaghouan
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- 08h30: Departure to The Bardo Museum which id situated in the old palace of the bay, in what was the countryside before, and offers both itself and the exhibits to be admired. The tour around the museum is a tour through Tunisian history, though dominated by Punic, Roman and Christian periods. The best exhibits of more recent times are the remains of the palace itself, even if this of course does not give a fair representation of general life styles of its time. It is one of the most seminal museums in the world. It displays relics from a long history stretching from remote prehistoric times to the contemporary epoch. It houses the largest mosaic collection of the world’.
- After, departure to Medina. The historic centre of Tunis has preserved its general appearance for more than 500 years and many buildings date from the 18th and 19th centuries. Winding streets, vaulted passageways, beautiful doors framed in sculpted stone give a changing appearance to the town which is inscribed on UNESCO’s World heritage List.
- Free time in the Medina and its Souks, colourful local markets to discover the exquisite crafts man ship of Tunisia's artisans and discover the traditions and cultural heritage of Tunisia in the various libraries and bookstores.
- 12h00: Departure to the Ecologic Farm Dar Zaghouan (at about 1 hour 15 minutes driving). A large flower garden runs at the entrance. The view is made up of breathtaking mountains and plains. The firm offers its visitors the opportunity to experience the traditions of the countryside and discover the flavours of its traditional culinary preparations in a rustic and authentic. A pool fed by natural spring water supply aqueduct in miniature and cascading into a basin equipped for swimming against the tide, hydro massage and Jacuzzi.
Hikes and rides on donkeys, mules or horses for a distance of 30 hectares surrounded by nature in a unique setting.
- Lunch in the farm with folklore animation.
- After lunch, 20 minutes Trekking in the Nature inside the Farm.
- Then departure to visit Zaghouan: it lies seductively on a few hills below the dramatic Zaghouan Mountain, which rises1, 295 out of almost nothing but flat plains. It was an important town in Roman times, then known as Ziqua, administering one of the most important water resources for Carthage, visit of the Water Temple.
- Return to the hotel in Tunis and some free time.
- At 20h00: transfer for a farewell dinner in restaurant Dar El Jeld in the Medina of Tunis, this restaurant is "special" and you know it from the moment you see the "grand bee-yellow" door, which leads to an "elaborate 18th century mansion". The decor is a bit like a "lavishly decorated jewellery box" and the dining room is "magnificent". The "alcove" tables are arranged around a "secluded" courtyard. The Tunisian dishes are "delicious" and the "twanging tones" of and "elderly" musician accompany your meal.
- After the dinner, return to the hotel and accommodation.
- After breakfast, free time possibility of thalassotherapy treatment
Tunisia is renowned destination for well-being: seawater treatments applied with professionalism, a pleasant sunny destination all year round, luxury centres quality facilities, an authentic tradition of massage and well-being and cutting edge beauty and well-being treatment.
- Assistance and transfer to Tunis Airport for flight back home.
For more information, requests and/or rates, please kindly contact Mrs. Moufida Ameur at firstname.lastname@example.org