Bulgaria is a beautiful country, with majestic mountains, sandy beaches, picturesque villages, good food, and hospitable people. And, it's incredibly affordable...
There are many incentive options that Paloma Tours can organize in this beautiful destination, located on the Black Sea Coast.
Sofia is the capital and largest city of Bulgaria.
The city is at the foot of Vitosha Mountain in the western part of the country. Being in the centre of the Balkan Peninsula, it is midway between the Black Sea and the Adriatic Sea, and closest to the Aegean Sea.
Incentive possibilities in Sofia:
- Special concert of acapella Cosmic Voices Choir and serving a glass of champagne at the National Art Gallery.
- Retro tram ride and Summer Food Festival at open air in Vitosha Mountain
- Corona Express retro train trip to the picturesque countryside
Plovdiv is the second-largest city in Bulgaria, with a population of 341,567 inhabitants as of 2015, while 675,586 live in its metro area. It is an important economic, transport, cultural, and educational center. Plovdiv has evidence of habitation since the 6th millennium BC when the first Neolithic settlements were established. It is said to be one of the oldest cities in Europe.
Incentive possibilities in Plovdiv:
- A Royal Journey with Corona Express retro train with steam locomotive with exclusive catering onboard.
- Rose picking and visit of old-distillery house to see the process of rose oil producing.
Black Sea Area
Black Sea Area - The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, covers the entire eastern bound of Bulgaria stretching from the Romanian Black Sea resorts in the north to European Turkey in the south, along 378 km of coastline. White and golden sandy beaches occupy approximately 130 km of the 378 km long coast.
Incentive possibilities in Black Sea Area:
- Yachting to a virgin beach and picnic in the nature
- Folklore dinner with an unique fire dance show and barbeque
- Pirate`s party on a special ship
For more information please contact Paloma Tours, Mrs. Claudia Badiu at firstname.lastname@example.org.