- Croatia has had relatively few cases, and thanks to contact tracing, responsible citizens and health protocols has been successful in curbing the pandemic
- Croatia is now open to travellers from the EU/EAA and a number of other countries
- Three Croatian cities made Forbes’ Top 20 list “Summer In Europe: The 20 Safest Places For Travel And Tourism Post-Coronavirus” – Cavtat, Zagreb and Rijeka
- Not only did the town of Rijeka make it on the list, it is also the European Capital of Culture for 2020. Event info: rijeka2020.eu
- The majority of hotels and villas reopened in June with special summer promotions!
- Ironically, Lazareti, our historical and original quarantine station dating back to the Dubrovnik Republic, has been revitalized in recent years as a multifunction space for non-profit culture organisations and events. It is now used for a variety of events from product launches to gala dinners.
- There is no better time to come and enjoy the Oysters of Ston - unique to our country and savoured raw or even grilled.
- DT Croatia can find you many easy ways to social distance with one of the many outdoor activities available - everything from zip lining, kayaking, canyoning and biking. For next level athletes we can help organize taking part in the Dubrovnik Triathlon which is still planned to take place in October.
- Homeland to the original Zinfandel grape, Croatia has a long tradition of winemaking. Having won numerous gold medals at the Decanter Awards 2019, now is the perfect time to judge them for yourself.
- Zagreb was hit with an earthquake during the pandemic, but it is rebuilding. Let DT Croatia organize a CSR program for your next program to help and give something back to this lovely capital city and the community.
- We have no shortage of off-the-beaten-track Adriatic coves and pristine beaches. Ask us for charter boat options from catamarans to yachts to begin your next self-isolation.
- Croatia really does have something for everyone - not bad for a small country of only 4 million. DT Croatia, with more than 20 years behind us and an amazing knowledge of the places to go, safely, would love to help you experience it:
Tel: +385 20 313 555