UPDATED OCTOBER 2020:
- There were very few cases reported on the island, so Cyprus’ five-week lockdown was lifted since the beginning of May
- Hotels and flights resumed operations from the 20th of June
- The opening up of travel has been done in a way to safeguard travellers and ensure that any potential new cases are effectively managed.
- Testing protocols have been put in place, with a system to handle any cases in visitors, including covering the cost of treatment and accommodation until repatriation.
- With its year-round sunshine, miles of turquoise beaches and open landscapes, Cyprus is best visited in the summer and autumn months
- Cafes and seaside restaurants are open to locals who get to enjoy time with their friends and family by the coast
- Some even take time off to enjoy the Troodos mountains, with its cool pine forests and nature trails.
- At Drakos we have been busy rescheduling groups due into Cyprus in spring to October and November – working the ethos: don’t cancel, postpone
- Our team has been busy working on upcoming projects, zooming with clients and partners from all over the world to arrange their incentive and groups to Cyprus
We at Drakos are looking forward to being out on operations with our guests once again. Let us help you come back to our fabulous island – contact us now:
You can check what restrictions if any are on you coming to visit Cyprus on our government list here: https://www.visitcyprus.com/index.php/en/cyprus-covid19-travel-protocol. On category A? No restrictions. From category B? Get a PCR test done 72 hours before arrival