- All major hotel brands have reopened their hotels in Budapest, and restaurants are once again open too - indoor areas as well as outside
- One of the best times to visit Budapest is early autumn/fall, when we have the advantage of Indian summer weather
- Why not enjoy the space and freedom with outdoor activities like relaxing in an open-air thermal spa after an exciting city tour on Segways?
- During early autumn/fall you can indulge yourself by visiting a vineyard from one of the 22 wine regions of the country, enjoying local wines and culinary or even taking part in the actual harvest
- Hungarian oak is one of the best sources for making casks and it’s used by some of the elite whisky and wine makers from around the world
- The Blue Ribbon Regatta on lake Balaton is Europe’s largest, oldest and most prestigious lake competition and is held between 30 July and 1 August. You can jump right into the action yourself or just enjoy the breathtaking view of more than 500 ships from a surrounding wine hill.
- At Blaguss, we spent the lock down upgrading our IT facilities to serve our clients on the highest level possible
- We also spent it holding webinars for current and new partners to keep on spreading the word of our service
- During these times we kept our good spirit by frequently holding video conferences among our Blaguss DMC’s employees – this has kept us happy and upbeat to deal with you now!
Let Blaguss help you with everything Hungary right now: