With the open sky policy, more and more carriers have decided to operate direct flights to Israel.
But first, here is what’s Hot about Israel
- 5000 years of History come alive
- Dead Sea – the largest natural spa in the world and the lowest point on earth
- Tel Aviv – the 24/7 city that never stops
- Delicious dining at all different budget levels, based on local ingredients with the imagination and creativity of the chefs
- The home of the 3 monotheistic religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- Only 420 km long but different sceneries from green mountains to desert and beach resorts
- A large variety of hotels in different levels at high standard. From the Ritz Carlton/ Waldorf Astoria to local boutique hotels
- Friendly people with English as the second official language
- Over 250 wineries with international awards
- Over 10 World Heritage sites in such a small country
- Gateway to Innovation, Start Up Nation with the option to arrange meetings in the Hi-Tech, Agriculture, Bio technology etc…
The Flights to Israel
Latam: as of December 2018, 3 times a week direct nonstop from Sau Paulo Brazil to Tel Aviv. The origin of the Flight is from Santiago de Chile, via Sau Paolo Brazil and directly to Tel Aviv. The flights are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and from Tel Aviv to Sau Paolo Brazil on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Duration of the flight is 11 hours.
Latam has also added comfortable connecting flights from Argentina.
Eshet Incentives and Conferences has both Spanish and Portuguese speaking guides that are waiting to guide both individuals and groups, including incentives.
For more information please contact Mr Amnon Ben David at email@example.com