- The virus has been controlled well in Cuba, and we have been able to send doctors to help in many countries abroad, our show of humanism and solidarity with the world in these hard times
- Cuba has already begun the post-Covid recovery phase, opening national tourism to the provinces of Pinar del Rio, Mayabeque Cienfuegos, Sancti Spiritus, Camagüey, Holguin, Ciego de Avila, Bayamo, Santiago, Granma and Guantanamo
- We then open up internationally from July 1st:, initially for the Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santa Maria and Cayo Cruz zones. Airports for open for arrivals into here are: Vitalio Acuña (Cayo Largo, Isle of Youth) - Abel Santamaría (Santa Clara, Villa Clara) - Jardines del Rey (Cayo Coco, Ciego de Ávila).
- Any time is good to travel to Cuba of course but our high season is when it is winter time for many of the countries in the world: January, February, March – a perfect time then to escape to the perfect place, with the help of Solways
- The rains come mainly in June but as with the Caribbean, it is often a short burst in the day
- All airports including these above and Cayo Coco, Varadero, Havana and Holguin are renovating and restructuring their luggage pick up system, immigration, check in spaces and others to meet safety and sanitary standards
- Hotels like Kempinski, Iberostar and all the Melias are preparing to reopen with many new procedures in place, certified for the new international sanitary rules. They are undertaking renovations and putting in these protocols in the rooms, pools and public areas
- Upon arrival in Cuba, each client visitor will tested for Covid with the PCR test, and, on passing through their transfer to their chosen hotel is guaranteed to follow all the sanitary protocols of protection and security in terms of both personnel and the service used
- To really get to know Cuba you need more than just staying in a hotel - you need to complete your stay with visits to local places, know the folklore and customs, live the music and dances, taste our dishes and typical drinks, explore the history, nature and cultural places, practice sports and outdoor activities and visit restaurants and bars outside the hotels. Solways can help you plan and take part in all these for your tailored experience of our fantastic country.
- Solways was founded on June 24th 2001, so is just turned 19 years old!
- While in lockdown, we have renewed and updated our product offering, moved confirmed trips to new dates, added clauses for contracting and cancellations, made changes in our operative booking system and learnt new ways and options to present events and exhibitions, all the to make planning your trip, incentive, conference and all easier, safer and even better than before
- We believe there are no warmer and more colourful waters than the ones in the Cuban keys. So we have negotiated very special rates in the beautiful resorts of these sites, ready for you. Ask us about these offers and special discounts for early bookings and pax free according to the number of rooms reserved.
- We can also keep you informed you of the gradual reopening of the rest of our island and the remaining provinces to allow you to plan the full exploration of stunning Cuba.
- By the way in Cuba mango doesn’t just mean a fruit – it is used as a compliment for a beautiful woman or man!
Please contact us so we can give you information about your travel possibilities, open areas, different stages and new and exciting options.
Welcome back to Cuba!