The name of Heidelberg stands for the world-famous castle and a picturesque old town in breathtakingly beautiful surroundings.
The city of Heidelberg is known for both: for Germany's oldest university and modern research facilities, for historic streets and a lively university atmosphere.
What distinguishes Heidelberg as excellent meeting destination?
- Easy access from all over the world through Frankfurt Airport
- Away from the hectic pace of a large metropolis
- A destination that is on many people’s bucket list
- A wide range of hotels & restaurants - from modern conference hotels to small boutique hotels, from rustic student pubs to star rated restaurants
For relaxation after the meeting Heidelberg and its surroundings offer numerous options for activities:
- A guided walk around the historic town centre including a visit of Heidelberg castle. Do not expect a standard tour - our guides, who are all native from Heidelberg, always offer very individual tours, off the beaten track!
- Culinary walk of Heidelberg - look forward to a series of gastronomic delights embedded in a stroll of the old town.
- Beer tasting at Neuburg Abbey with dinner
- Guided bicycle tour or a Segway tour
- Excursion to Schwetzingen Castle, which is famous for the beauty and harmony of its gardens.
- Excursion to Palatinate region and the German wine route, including a visit of Villa Ludwigshöhe (the former summer residence if Ludwig I of Bavaria), the beautiful towns of Edenkoben, Rhodt unter Rietburg & Neustadt an der Weinstrasse.
For further information, please write to Mr. Michael Kater at firstname.lastname@example.org