- Flights to MONTENEGRO commenced June 15th – with the airports in Montenegro open since June 1st
- Most hotels in Montenegro have had their doors open since May 18th
- Many foreign citizens are already free to enter Montenegro with more to come - access the full list and conditions via link below
- Our beaches are open and the bathing season is in full flow!
- Old Town Budva has a history that dates back 2,500 years. This medieval walled city has a lively atmosphere and is filled with restaurants and shops, as well as a town museum. We at Talas M can make sure you get to know our great city
- With 2000 birthdays under its belt, the old olive tree is possibly the oldest tree in Continental Europe, and one of the oldest of its species in the world.
- Tara River Canyon is one of the deepest river canyons in Europe, and a hugely popular place for whitewater rafting incentive and group trips
- Lovćen’s star attraction is a magnificent mausoleum (built beteen 1970 to 1974 for Montenegro’s greatest hero. It sits at the top of our second-highest peak, Jezerski Vrh (1657m).
- Take the 461 steps up to the entry where two granite giantesses guard the tomb, and where you can take in the most spectacular views
- Our company name “Talas” means “wave” in English
- We were the first DMC in Montenegro
- And next year we will celebrate our 20th anniversary!
- We have taken all this experience and our pioneering business, and combined it with the new and unique programs for 2021 we developed in lockdown, to be able to over you the very best ways to experience wonderful Montenegro
Let us we can help you find and plan for the best of amazing Montenegro now:
Tel: +382 33 403 860