- The “Clean & Safe” seal, implemented by Turismo de Portugal allows visitors to have greater security and confidence in using accommodation, establishments, various tourist services and tourist attractions in Portugal
- Hotels, restaurants, museums and historical monuments are all open with reduced capacities. Reservations are recommended.
- The beaches are also open, and physical distancing is required on them
- The weather is fine, fine, fine!
- Portugal has a Mediterranean weather climate with some parts of the country averaging 300 days of sunshine per year. If that sounds a bit like heaven, it’s because it is heaven!
- The sun sets in the sea
- Fortunately for us, the majority of Portugal’s coastlines and beaches face west, which is where the sun sets every day. Our sunsets are amongst the most fantastic memories you will have from your stay.
- Portuguese are great English-speakers – we have more fluent English-speakers than any other southern European country. Due to subtitled movies and TV-series the younger generations are all able to speak good English and with a quite spot-on accent too.
- Portugal has 17 sites on the UNESCO World Heritage list; 16 of these are Cultural sites and one is Natural (Madeira Island). We are one of the 20 most visited countries in the world, reaching a record of 27 million tourists in 2019 - more than twice our population!
- Our staff have taken the training sessions on Health and Safety during Covid19 times and together we have designed protocols to be implemented for the whole of any client’s visit to Portugal.
- We have created new programmes for incentives that can be taken by very small groups, or even just two people if you wish
Let us at Portugal Travel Team put together the perfect trip for you to see the very best of Portugal:
Tel: +351 218 161 600